Soccerfame's Betting competition as well as all the services in the site are absolutely free and will be absolutely free forever!
1. What should we know before we start?
- In this game, you can predict football matches.
- Each user starts with 200 points. It is important to remember that at the beginning of each month your points will be equalized again to 200 and the game will start from the beginning.
- At the end of each month, 20 users with most points in “Betting competition” will share among them vouchers in total amount of 500 EUR provided by bet365.
- You can predict an unlimited number of matches as for every match you can only make one prediction (1, X, 2).
- When you make a prediction for a certain match, your points will undergo a change depending on how many points you have predicted the match with. The maximum number of points with which you can predict a match is 10 and the minimum is 1.
- If you want to change your prediction, you can do it from your profile in the field “My predictions”. The predictions for every match only refer to a regular playing time (90 minutes). Sometimes it is possible that the match result does not appear immediately after its end, but within a few hours.
- If certain match has been postponed or there has been a change in the starting time, the Soccerfame administrators reserve the right to remove the match from “Betting competition”. In this case, you will receive a message by which we inform you that the match has been removed from our program and we'll give you back the points with which you have predicted the match.
- The odds of the matches are determined by the famous bookmaker bet365. It is important to know that the odds can change depending on the bookmaker's decision.
2. Ways of making a prediction
- Enter our section Betting competition from the main site navigation. From the menu, “Make a prediction" you have access to the matches which have odds and are included in our program for predictions. The matches are divided by days and championships, and for a certain day (date) or championship, you can see in brackets the number of the matches you can give your prediction for. After selecting the desired day or championship, you will see in front of you sorted matches with odds, arranged by the time of playing. There is also a dropdown by which you can sort the matches according to the odds that have been proposed.
- Once you have stopped at the matches for a certain date or championship, you have to select a match. The options are standard - 1, X, 2 (respectively a home win, draw and away win), and the selection is done by clicking the appropriate odd of the match. Finally, you must decide with how many points you will predict the match you have selected. The maximum number of points you can bet is 10 and the minimum is 1. When you are fully done with your prediction, press "Bet".
3. How are the points from a match calculated?
If your prediction for the match is correct, you will receive a certain number of points. They are calculated as follows:
3.1. Guessed match – you win the points with which you have predicted the match, multiplied by the coefficient you have guessed with
When you guess the match, your profit is formed on the basis of the points with which you have predicted the match, multiplied by the coefficient you have guessed with.
Example: Arsenal - Manchester United – 2:1, coefficient 2,75 for Arsenal. If you predicted the match with 10 points for Arsenal's win, you would win 2,75 x 10 = 27,5 points.
3.2. You did not guess the match
When you make a prediction for a certain match, your points will undergo a change and they will decrease depending on how many points you have predicted the match with. If you did not guess the match, it would be shown in your profile with predictions, and you will see how many points you have lost because of your wrong prediction.
4. Rules for registration
- You cannot participate in Soccerfame's Betting competition by more than one registration.
- You have to give true personal information in your profile.
- Soccerfame reserves the right to delete the accounts of those users who play by multiple profiles, and also to delete the accounts of the users about whom soccerfame.com determines at its own discretion that they play incorrectly, unfairly, offend the other users and send spam messages.
» Check the rules about prizes and winners here